According to a 2014 Field Poll, only 36% of California voters are aware of the state's Paid Family Leave program. Awareness is lowest among low income, Latino, new immigrant, and young workers. The CA Work & Family Coalition and Legal Aid at Work compiled this toolkit with the goal of activating Coalition and community partners across the state to educate their community and make CA Paid Family Leave even more effective and equitable. Join us!
- Family Leave Rights Presentation Slides (English & Spanish)
- Paid Family Leave/Paid Sick Days Flyer (English/Spanish)
- Six Key Laws for Parents Poster (English & Spanish)
- March 22, 2016 Paid Family Leave Webinar
- EDD CaliforniaPaidFamilyLeave.com
- File a SDI/PFL Claim on the main EDD site
- Legal Aid at Work Website and Free & Confidential Helpline: 1 (800) 880-8047
We are here to support you as you help spread the word about work-family rights in California. Please reach out anytime to email@example.com.
- Family Leave Rights Promotora Training Guide (English & Spanish)
- Condensed Family Leave Rights Slides (English/Spanish)
- Are you looking for inspiration for starting a family leave rights project at your clinic or organization? Check out this report on our pilot project with Clínica Romero in LA.