According to a 2014 Field Poll, only 36% of California voters are aware of the state's Paid Family Leave program. Awareness is lowest among low income, Latino, new immigrant, and young workers. The CA Work & Family Coalition in partnership with Clinica Romero, a Los Angeles health clinic, is currently leading a pilot project to raise awareness and utilization of Paid Family Leave and Paid Sick Days. Through this project we are creating and testing different materials and strategies, and want to share some of our tools with you. Our goal is to activate Coalition and community partners across the state to develop outreach plans to make CA Paid Family Leave even more effective and equitable. Join us!
- Family Leave Rights Presentation Slides (English & Spanish) - coming soon!
- Paid Family Leave/Paid Sick Days Flyer (English/Spanish)
- Six Key Laws for Parents Poster (English & Spanish)
- March 22, 2016 Paid Family Leave Webinar
- EDD CaliforniaPaidFamilyLeave.com
- File a SDI/PFL Claim on the main EDD site
- Legal Aid at Work Help Line: 1 (800) 880-8047
We are here to support you as you help spread the word about work-family rights in California. Please submit your Family Leave Rights Training Report to help us track all training/education you conduct.