Join the CA Work & Family Coalition and CA Partnership to End Domestic Violence at the California State Capitol on Thursday, January 4 for a day of action!
Campaign Kickoff to Grow State Domestic Violence Funds | Rally from 10-11 a.m., North Steps of the Capitol
- Jenya Cassidy, Director of the CA Work & Family Coalition, will be speaking about the connection between access to family leave, health, wellbeing, and economic security.
- Educational Briefing on Californians’ Views on Gender, Sexism, and Domestic Violence, a report by the Blue Shield of California Foundation | 11 a.m.-noon, Capitol Room 437
- Meet with Your Legislator | You set the time! Partnership staff can attend and help with scheduling.
- Open House with the Partnership Team | 12:30-4:30 p.m., the Partnership’s office: 1107 9th Street, Suite 910 (join us for coffee and pastries!)
Click here for more information and to RSVP.
- January 04, 2018 at 10am – 12pm
North Steps of the Capitol
Google map and directions